1 marked by extreme and violent energy; "a ferocious beating"; "fierce fighting"; "a furious battle" [syn: ferocious, fierce, savage]
2 marked by extreme anger; "the enraged bull attached"; "furious about the accident"; "a furious scowl"; "infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"; "could not control the maddened crowd" [syn: angered, enraged, infuriated, maddened]
3 (of the elements) as if showing violent anger; "angry clouds on the horizon"; "furious winds"; "the raging sea" [syn: angry, raging, tempestuous, wild]
- Rhymes: -ʊəriəs
Furious is the debut album of the Psychopathic Records group, Soopa Villainz. It was released on Tuesday, August 16, 2005. Until its release it was unknown who the fourth member of the group actually was and what alias each member would take. The members consisted of 'Mr. Diamond, Mr. Heart, Mr. Spade and Mr. Club.
- "Intro" —1:31
- "To The Rescue" — 2:14
- "Furious" — 3:14
- "Mr. Club" — 2:56
- "The Van" — 3:41
- "Guided Missiles" — 3:24
- "Black Plague" — 2:25
- "Hostile" — 2:45
- "List of Demands" — 3:49
- "Pussy" — 3:32
- "So What" — 3:27
- "I Shot the DJ" — 3:07
- "Hook Up The Cut" — 2:38
- "Danger" — 2:58
- "It's Over" — 2:44
- The members are obviously named after the four suits in a deck of cards (Diamonds, Hearts, Spades, and Clubs).
- There are 4 songs on the album that are about each individual. They are Mr. Club (Mr. Club), Black Plague (Mr. Spade), Pussy (Mr. Heart), and Hook Up The Cut (Mr. Diamond).
- An interesting article note about the album is that the group member who has the last line in one song, has the first line in the following song.
- A track about killing homosexuals called "Slow Your Role" was omitted from the final album.
- "Pussy" originally had Mr. Spade and Mr. Diamond as well as Mr. Heart rap. This version was renamed as "Soopa Doopa Pussy" and can be heard on It Ain't Safe No More.
- A short lived Soopa Villainz website provided wallpaper, news, and biographies for each "Villain". The biographies can also be found inside the CD Booklet and Here
- Audio samples can be found only Here
- On an episode of "The Witching Hours" which featured Esham, Violent J said that "Furious" would be rereleased with extra tracks.
See alsoPsychopathic Records
Dionysiac, abandoned, accident-prone, acute, amok, anarchic, angry, at fever pitch, bacchic, bellowing, berserk, bewildered, blustering, blusterous, blustery, boiling, breakneck, browned off, careless, carried away, chaotic, coarse, concentrated, corybantic, crazed, cursory, cutting, delirious, demented, demoniac, desperate, devil-may-care, dirty, distracted, drastic, ecstatic, enraged, enraptured, enthusiastic, excessive, excited, exorbitant, expeditious, exquisite, fanatic, fanatical, febrile, feral, ferocious, festinate, feverish, fierce, fiery, fighting mad, flying, frantic, frenetic, frenzied, fulminating, fuming, great, haggard, harum-scarum, hasty, headlong, hectic, hellish, hog-wild, hopping mad, hotheaded, howling, hurried, hysteric, hysterical, immediate, immoderate, impetuous, in a rage, in a tizzy, in a transport, in hysterics, incensed, infatuated, infuriate, infuriated, inordinate, insane, insensate, instant, intemperate, intense, intoxicated, irate, irrational, keen, last-minute, like one possessed, livid, mad, maddened, madding, maenadic, maniac, maniacal, mindless, on the spot, orgasmic, orgastic, orgiastic, outrageous, overanxious, overdesirous, overeager, overenthusiastic, overzealous, pandemoniac, passing, passionate, perfervid, piercing, pissed off, possessed, precipitant, precipitate, precipitous, prompt, provoked, quick, rabid, raging, ramping, ranting, ravening, raving, raving mad, ravished, reckless, rigorous, rip-roaring, roaring, roaring mad, rough, running mad, running wild, savage, severe, sharp, simmering, slap-bang, slapdash, snap, speedy, splitting, stark-raving mad, steaming, stimulated, storming, stormy, superficial, swift, tempestuous, terrible, tornadic, tough, transported, troublous, tumultuous, turbulent, ultrazealous, unconscionable, uncontrollable, unreasonable, unrestrained, up in arms, uproarious, upset, urgent, vehement, venomous, vicious, violent, virulent, volcanic, wanton, wild, wild-eyed, wild-looking, wrathful, wroth